twitter

Thursday, January 28, 2010

♥ Can you actually believe it? =/ My Check in Luggage bag is only like 4 inch BIGGER than my HAND luggage bag. ._.
sigh. don't even know how to pack all my stuff..

THONG SU-XIAN!!! i wish you were here. then you could help me with my packing stuff.


._._._._._._._._._
All i wanted was a nice watch which i can wear daily and LAST LONG!!!
not a watch i DON"T LIKE and force to wear.

Do you think i'll wear it or put it in my cupboard?=/
I know. i know. i shouldn't be asking so much. i'm selfish. i'm sorry.
but i do have feelings too. *sigh*.

you really do not know how it feels.
but so. wtv. i guess i'll just have to save up my own money and buy it myself.
i never asked for extra. it was from my own pocket money.
And then you complain about it?
i know it's your money.. but you gave it to me! so i can spend it however i want. you said wisely.
i feel that it IS wisely.

i'm so tired..

No comments: