twitter

Sunday, January 17, 2010

bye bye.

♥ To our love ones.. ♥
I know that this is in english, but i bet you have some translator in heaven, or you have the ability to understand,
anyway, grandpa does understand english.

Both of you have gone away in such a sudden, and in such a shock to all of us,
that it left your children panicking and not knowing what to do and where to go,
but we all know that they are fine now.

The best of the gentlemen granpa, i bet you heard dad said it too,
you loved grandma in the 65 years you've been with her, always being there for her,
even when you argue with her and so on,
but you were always the gentlemen.
You were harsh on me when i was kid because i sided on my dad rather than my mom, whom is your daughter,
i'm really sorry about it,
but you needed feel guilty about back then that you were harsh on me.
we were small back then, but at least i understood now.

And grandma, you were such a sudden that i did not expect that either,
but i'm glad you came into my dream, you talked to me,
and i talked to you. we had our last moments together, and i can still remember it well.
but i'm sad no one is gonna give me extra pocket money for sweets,
or clothes,
but i promise you.
i'll work hard and earn lots of money and get myself those stuff i want,
like you always told me.
and ''little cartoon boy'', i'll make sure he won't bully me. ♥
i know you'll be making sure of that too.

I'm going in a months time. don't worry about me.
Well, you could be anywhere that time.
[make sure cartoon boy is fine]. *whispers*. lolz.
anyway, i'm not as sad as i was before,
because we know the both of you are together,
but i will write the story about the love and care you've taught us.
i'll be who i am.
And i won't let myself be pushed down by anyone else.

♥♥♥
xiao ping gua.


No comments: