twitter

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

♥you♥

♥ i love you ♥
and that's all that matters.
i know it's gonna sound like any other post.
But all these words can't really express my feelings.

♥A stranger you were once,
Then, a gentle you took my hands,
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and i held both your hands.
Now that 2 years has passed,
our souls have indeed become one,
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true,
that everyone dreams about. ♥

♥ I love you so deeply,
i love you so much,
i love the sound of your voice,
And the way we touch.
I love your warm smile,
and your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring,
to my life everyday.
i love you today,
as i have from the start,
and i'll love you forever,
with all my heart. ♥



♥ Amanda nicole marinez-♥

♥Laura Veronica♥

No comments: