twitter

Thursday, January 21, 2010

♥ There are so many things that i wanted to buy which i could have.
but maybe i just didn't want to.

I don't want to be called stingy, or anything, but i'm not filthy rich,
Like if i have Rm500. would i buy that MNG jacket which i've wanted for a really long time??
idk. part of me wants to. and part of me don't want to,
because there's so many other things i could do with RM500.
Like save up to get something for hubby.


Things aren't pretty well today and i've made up my mind not to care.
or give a shit about it.
Really wished i could see him there, like kevin offered.
But i don't want to be so selfish.
So i'll just let him decide about it,
What kevin told me today, really meant alot to me.
So i'll just look forward to it, and built up a wall within my heart.

No comments: