twitter

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

♥ DAMN! can't upload certain pictures. T_T.

well, anyway, still getting use with some certain things. finally got my internet done. THOUGH it's not much. T__T. why can't aussie have unlimited internet usage?
*sigh*

anyway, liying is only coming back monday.. one whole week. i'm getting lost here my dear. lolz. i need u.
HAHAHAHAA

Today finally gotten my time-tables done. =) classes are on wed afternoon, thurs morning and friday WHOLE afternoon from 12 to 6. T__T
and the rest of the days are off. =DDD

Campus is huge and i'm getting lost. REALLY, literally lost. and hubby wouldn't survive the life here..
HAHHAHAA.
i'm serious. no joke. =DDDD

Shanelle: a box of blueberries cost $5.99. meaning it's RM18. HAHAHAHAA..wait till i'm richer first. lolz


finally,
HUBBY CALLED TODAY!!!
omgomgomgomgomg!!
i was like literally jumping up and down my bed..
awww. i miss u so much. T_T. *tear*
thank u for calling, even though it cut off all of the sudden,
have you been partying all week? =) u bettter!! cz you're partying on behalf of me also.
HAHAHAHAHAA

my shades. T_T can u pass them to liying so she can bring them to me?
pleassseeeee =DDDDD

i love u.
and i love u too liying. can't wait to see u campus is too big. i need ur help. =))

No comments: