twitter

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I’ve finally gotten into my room, unpacked half of my stuff.. left my clothes in the luggage bag because i do not have hangers. lolz.

my hands full of blister because i had to carry ALL MY STUFF up second floor. O____O

i was gonna die even just carrying my hand carry which was like 10kg. Even during in the plane i needed help from this guai lou fella to help me. lolz. i wasn’t even tall enough what more to put that weight up.


was at the gate waiting to board the plane that delayed for an hour!!!! and as usual snuggles was at my lap and this kid which was staring at snuggles for a long time came and pull snuggles ears. ;)) so cute. hahaha. then he just sat there and pat snuggles like a real puppy. heeee =DDDD


anyway, couldn’t sleep well at the plane cz this girl next to me. *sigh* and i ended up getting gastric.



___

Day 2.


Haven’t been eating anything well. the one and only proper meal was when Jacent brought me out in city eating japanese food, chicken katsu cost me $5.30. Food at campus are so expensive. i wanna die. =/. i feel so poor now. on a tight budget. Not a life everyone can do it. I’m already like half dead without a phone and internet!!!! ._.


and all these data and mega.. why can’t they be unlimited just like singapore then it’ll be fast. My legs hurt, my ankle hurts, my shoulder hurts and my arm hurts. From walking too much [bet i twisted it somewhere. And from carrying all that luggage just killed me. *sigh*. i wish baby was here to give me a goooooOOOOood massage. =DDD



i love u baby. and i miss u.


No comments: