twitter

Monday, February 22, 2010

♥ sigh. ♥
it's been a week here. there's been ups and down.
i miss u so much.
been trying so hard not to show it, assuming that i didn't want to bother you about it,
but right now,
i feel so lost.
Every night i'll be looking up to the stars, wishing when will i have to chance, to actually lie down and fall asleep with u looking at stars together [such weird stuff i have in my mind right?]

People has been asking me, what i wanna do after i graduate in two years,
i don't know.
Two years,

two years ago i met you,
what will happen two years later?
All of the sudden, i feel so lost

i was ok. i never cried. i was fine.
UNTIL YOU CALLED and told me you love me and miss me.
These tears just wouldn't stop.
and now u left me crying in my room.
damn u.. T__T
i miss u so much..

♥♥

No comments: