twitter

Friday, February 26, 2010

I love my baby mac, who was with my for two years, never once broke down, nor had any virus, or slowed me down,
and was there for me fast.
I'm sorry if I did smth wrong I don't know why u broke down and not working anymore.
I feel so sad, all the memories I have within u, u taken away with u.
I know dad say I could get a new one, but still, I feel so bad and attached to you..
Why isn't she the one feeling bad??
The one making me feel bad instead, bitch...

Sigh. Everyone keeps saying both my parents are understanding,
but sigh, I feel so weirs, this thing inside me...
It's like it's my fault, and I could have done so much more better :((

I wish u were here, I wish I could snuggle with u and hug u,
cz it's the only place where I feel things would seem so much more better be ause u are there

what would I say? I miss your smell, your hug, the times where I can ma ja u and be myself, to lean on you and hug u,
force myself to give you pecks of kisses and u try to push me away.
I miss those days already, I miss the night where I'll fall asleep knowing I won't have nightmares.
And so many more...

I'm not homesick, I'm lovesick

No comments: