twitter

Friday, February 26, 2010

It's so weird and hard, this feeling inside, I just don't know.. :(
I wish you were here, someone who would keep my mind straight up.
I'm so sorry you have to wait, this big changes that I've done..
I'm sorry to those i've disappointed,
I really don't know..
Why am I so easily being pushed over? So easily to be said and make myself feel bad when I shouldn't have at all...

I'm here in my room just feeling the confusion, don't know how to explain how I feel,
but I know that I have to be aware of what's around,
at least I know my limits and what I'm doing.

I thought things would be a good start, but some things just follow you along
Row was right bout me, but somehow, I still feel bad, not knowing sure whY I should do.
But one thing I can say is, things will be better tomorrow.

Nights

*******

baby, I don't think I'll need to say it. U might just get bored

No comments: