twitter

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Accident*touch wood*

Ytd night. Hubby n I went badminton :]

[pictures will upload another post]
and when we finished we decided to eat when this drunk fella hit us.





See how the stupid fella hit us.







Poor baby's turtle car








See how wrecked it is.








Broken glass.
Dented door.
Bumper which can't be fixed. Have to change new one.
Bottom light fell out.


I hurt my head. Cz the stupid car hit from my side n the huge momentum from the unawareness of me. I hit my head against the car inside. Ouch.
And my door couldn't open. I had to climb out the driver seat like a baby.

Anyway, thank god hubby is ok n didn't get demerits. :))
I love u baby. Always with you through thick and thin. <3<3



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: