twitter

Monday, June 14, 2010

you

Sometimes i wonder what is wrong and what is right.
Whether whatever i say should be said or not.

At times, i lay in bed, and i wonder.
Was it the right decision for me to selfishly move on to a new environment not wondering how things would work out?
Maybe i expected the worst and didn't think you would actually put an effort into.
And when you yet hang me on a string i just wonder what should i do.

Sometimes words can be misunderstood pretty easily and i guess with the emotional that we are both going through,
it is easy to tick any of us off.
But at the end, we will tend to forgive and forget easily with a kiss and a hug.
But what about now?
There isn't any kiss or hug to make any of us feel better.
And from a top point of view, everything seems to be my fault. Because if it wasn't for my selfish decision,
We wouldn't be stuck in a lonely situation like this.

2 years later on i might read this post and realize how stupid i am.
But 2 seconds ago i still feel emotional down and lonely.

I miss the time where you get so worried when i'm sick,
Or i'm all in tears when you pick me up from Uni or my home cz i'm just unhappy about smth.
Although words aren't much, but you always made me feel better.

If i could fast forward time, i would, To the years later on when we don't have to be apart and we're finally together.
i watched the videos we had. Those times when you reluctantly move away. I remember back then, i wanted to record it so i know when days like that are here, i have something to watch.
i flipped through the pictures that we took and tears just couldn't help falling.

I missed you so much, and it's a week away.
i wondered what would happen when i see you. Will your feelings be as strong as it use to be?
Will you be akwards towards me? *sigh*
How i wish things would be better.

I love you, and i'll always do. and everyone knows that, but i hope you do too.

No comments: