twitter

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dry skin <3

Everyone gets dry skin. But it's just how much dryness and how bad is it.
For me. I use to be fine. Just like any average skin problem like dry elbow or dry heel.
But recently, my whole body is dried up.
Thanks to winter :/







I miss my smooth mouister skin.
Gonna go home n buy johnsons's baby milk bath. :D

Now the best 2 product I'm using which is cheap, effective, n loving it.






This is the petrolum jelly. I use it for lip care :) as lip balm, DIY lip scrub and it's the best, that big tube last me for one whole year.






Next is the aloe hydrant body lotion. I love the smell of aloevera+greentea :)
And it's not greasy, I don't have to apply it many times.




I bet when I go back to m'sia I won't be using the body lotion as often :))




I love u baby. Muax

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: