twitter

Saturday, June 19, 2010

presents and the past

♥ Sometimes, i know i may quite ridiculous in some ways. and some times what i say doesn't make sense at all.
You've always meant so much to me and i just can't seem to go back and see you.
Wonder what will happen in the airport. Wonder what if i fail to put a smile on your face again.
Maybe we're just tired of being so far apart. Maybe that is what the problem is.
We aren't around to snuggle at each other.

I remember back then i would come home from uni stressed out because of my assignment or because of some idiotic lecturer.
And you would always give me a hug and say something to get my mind of it.
Or you would bring me out to buy ice-cream and watch a movie.
The times when i would wait for you at Pyramid and then we'll watch a movie no many how reluctant you were and you would just watch it for you.
I could be quite demanding. Picking out the food i want to eat, watching the movie i want to watch. Going to place i want to go.
And you were always follow and say yes. Although you complain that i'm quite picky. and saying things all boyfriend would say like telling me i have the exact/similiar top when i wanna buy a new one. Or picking me up and saying that i've gained weight after that. Or pestering me around when i'm in the kitchen looking for something to eat or cooking something to eat. I guess that's what's missing and that's what's been pulling us apart.

The times i would pick up the guitar and play but u would get so annoyed because you wish you could play it so we can play together and you would always ask me to put it aside. The times i would wanna sleep at the inner side of the bed when you wanted to. Or i would pick the outside and you happen to wanna sleep on the outside. The times i would stay up and accompany you but ended up snuggling with moomoo/stitches/snuggles falling asleep on the sofa. And so many more other things that i could list on.

Maybe we've missed each other too long as this is the longest that we've been apart from each other. I love you.

No comments: