twitter

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

love

♥ It's been a while since i've blogged about myself.
Today, i'm sick.
and i have lost all the inspiration and mood to do it.
So i decided to logged into my blog and start typing whatever that comes into my head♥

I come to realize i've got the right guy i wanted.
i sat in bed and all i thought was the memories of us.
The time when i got unexpectedly sick at 5 in the morning and u were so sick worried.
The time when u had class but u didn't want to leave me alone but u aren't good in showing expressions.
and all the other times that i've missed u.

♥ If i could have just one wish,
i would wish to wake up everyday,
to the sound of your breath on your neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine.
Knowing that i could never find that feeling
with anyone other than u. ♥♥ - C.K

No comments: