twitter

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Combination updates

Babe say I nvr update :D so here it is.
I know it's been a while. But I just felt like I had to step back for a day or two. So now I'm back.




With all the eating I'm doing (5meals a
Day) I'm quite surprise I manage to look decent enough. LOL. But need to gain back the chin that is turning into a double chin then no chin. Damnnn.

____
So what's new? New furniture including a two door sliding wardrobe for me. *yay* finally. I can't wait to get my own hse. LOL. This is where the new wardrobe will be placed. (BABE!! Better come over and see it when u're back!)


LOL. My first very own wardrobe after 21yrs. Hw sad right? LOL.

___
What's old???
My wallet... Need a new one. LOL. Might get the one I want when I get back to Perth and starve for a month to save for it. Haha. Well, at least I know I wouldn't be having problems like that.


Zip not working anymore, discoloration, studs coming off. How sad.

___
It's hot!!! Humid!! I nvr had my hair down like...... I dun rmb if I ever let my hair down when I'm out in Ipoh Cz it's so hot!!!! But think about summer.
Ugh.


We're in luck sem starts in march. But I'm dead in December. pls pray I dun get burn. Let's get Tanaka white ready and banana boat:)

___
hmmmm. What else have I been doing???



*snap*snap*snap*




*take*take*take*
I currently so not hv a wall to put all my lovely polaroids up. Sad right? :/

___
And lastly, baby hazel has been spending 10days in my hse. *yay*.
It's growing, it's learning, it's digging, it's playing, it's loving.
I love her soooooooooo much. I wish I can have her forever.


Mom was washing the floor and water filled the whole she dug and it became muddy and she's so happily playing and covered in mud.

__
So that's what's been going on:)
Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

No comments: