twitter

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i've been a good girl


♡ So, i've updated my Christmas Wishlist
i know it's early.
and i know it's impossible for my parents to get me any of it.
But it's always Alright to makes wishes. *l
aughes evil-ly*
i use to look forward for christmas because i've always loved presents, (who doesn't?)
For the past 11 years, i've always been spending it with her. It's funny how we were so young and naive, and we just both each other gifts, give them early and buy another for the actual date. Back then it was just an excuse for us to go out, to have fun, to shop, and to receive gifts. But all that puts a smile on our faces.

I can still remember it like yesterday. Every year i would rush down under the christmas Tree wondering if my parents had put any extra presents there. How naive was i back then? But somehow, this year, i just feel like......

There is nothing free in the world, there's always something that needs to be in return.

So hence, my christmas wish list is just a wish list, and not all wishes come true. But it's always better to wish for something than not knowing what the hell you want. HEEE =) smiles.



____
You put a big smile on my face by smiling at me. that's all i need.


1 comment:

JeanetteThong said...

This might be the unlucky year. :(
But we can Skype together! <3