twitter

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mixure post♡

♡ On Friday night, I got a text at 9.30 "we're going out nw, get ready"
I put on whatever that came into my mind first. And left the house. ♡


I had fun and wasn't bored. I never was with you around. You always made me smile and made sure that happens.
____

We popped into Lush at first and ended up at Club9 *where else can you go in Ipoh?*



*boyfriend and the girls*




*you were always there for me. Regardless where I was and what I was doing.
Time has passed and it's been a year.
Deep down inside I selfishly say I want this Long Distance to stop. It's hard when u're not around to cuddle up to bed. It's hard to get up early in the morning for classes when my alarm wakes you up to wake me up.
It's hard to come home to see nothing bit pictures.

I know it's hard, but of Cz given the chance. Who would want it?

We've talked about it, we've tried, we've cried.


I love you baby. Because you make me feel pretty. You make me feel worth it.




I wanna wake up to this everyday

♡ ♡

- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

No comments: