twitter

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Home in ur arms again

After all the submission of all my units [thank god i'm gonna pass]
and the troublesome packing. *ugh*. i wish i have magic to zap them into smaller sizes or into a harddisk or zap them home. HAHHAA.

Anyway, MC dropped me at the airport at 2.30 after checking in with no problem [thank god again]
waiting at the lounged for an hour and the flight was delayed half an hour.

i had the best seat. 11D. right behind business class. but due it was the BEST seat. an old man wanted the seat. So the air stewardess came and ask me if i would give me seat to the old man willingly. and i said ok. *hey, i'm a nice girl* =)

IN RETURN, i got a whole 5 seat row by myself!! only 7 rows behind my actual seat. WOHHOOOOO. HAHAHA. due to the lack of sleep the few night before. i just slept through the plane. i heard the captain announcing the landing. but i was like 'screw it! i wanna sleep!' but the air stewardess came and wake me up. She thought i fainted. HAHAHAA.

But i was the last to leave. cause i always let people go first. HAHHAA. no lar. cz someone was blocking my luggage. It turns out, the old man who sat on my seat, i think he was about 90? He is definately above 80. and he was on a wheelchair. awww.


After landing, aerotrain wasn't working. So we had to take the free shuttle bus. Hence the wait hubby has to wait. HAHAHAHA

Then we were on the way to Williams *smiles*


The next day *today*, we had pork noodles at SS15. *happy*
*today's wear, white top and denim shorts *
big nose me.
who doesn't agree it's tempting?

HAHAHA.
After that, we both went to the salon, Hubby went to have a haircut. i had a hair-dye *smile*
Later on we went to pyramid for dinner.
Crispy chicken & cheese.


i Love salmon

____
i'm so happy to be home and to be with you again.
being able to snuggle with you, or sit here at the living room and do nothing but watch tv, snuggle up and do nothing. HAHAHA.
I LOVE U BABY

No comments: