twitter

Sunday, November 14, 2010

You ♡

♡ I miss you dearly ♡

Today, i didn't see him the whole day till late night after dinner.

Maybe it's a good thing to be apart for a day or two because then we really know how much we've misses each other, the company, the laughs, the hugs, and everything. *this is smth we all should have known by now*

It has only been a week and time seems to be passing by really fast.

Today, when you came over, I showed you my baby videos and little clips of moments of how I was when I was a little kid. *damn* it was so embarrassing showing you my boyish face and everything. I know you won't hate me for being ugly when I was a kid right? Haha.

I love you. Want to spend more time with you. Want to spend forever with you.

- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

No comments: