twitter

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Walking




I hate walking to Uni, but I try to take it as en exercise of the way.
It takes me 15 minutes to reach Uni. (in my normal speed)
During winter, it's cold and freezing, wearing duplicates of layers which I take off in class.
During summer, it's as hot as hell. when the sun shines on your skin, you feel the burn in 10 seconds.
Now. There are annoying flies who follows you the entire walk to Uni!!!!! It lands on ur cheeks, ur face, ur LIPS!!! It is so annoying!
I don't like cutting across the field cause I'll get sand in my
Birkenstock or shoes.

I wish I could walk with you everyday, then u can help me carry my books n stuff. I missed you. You've walked with me once. And I missed it. Hate walking alone.

I miss you, I wish I could be in your arms again. IF you let.

No comments: