twitter

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hubby Liew




My prime charming.
Love is unconditional, love is unexplainable, love is everything, love is everything.
Love makes you feel as if every second counts,
Love makes you feel as if you have the world in your hand,
Love makes you forget time,
Love makes your worry away,
Love makes everything seems ok.
Love makes you go away to a dream land.
Love puts a smile on your face.
Love brings two together.
And there's so many things love does which is unexplainable.

Baby. I love you.
You've been everything to me and it's all that matters.
I just want you to know. That i've found you. And you're all I ever need.
I hope you can see it.
And I hope our dreams come true and our plans work out.

I love you hubby Liew


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: