twitter

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i love you

♥ It's been a while since i've blogged.


♥ I noticed you were my inspiration to everything that i've blogged.

Wheather or not if it's good or bad.
Everyday, we wake up in the morning to find ourselves in a new day.
And to me, before i even opened my eyes, i wish u were there.
So when i open my eyes, the first thing i see is you.
The first hugs i get is you,
and you would put a smile on my face to start my day off.
Though you put it in words better than i do.
You expressed it verbally more than me.
and Everyday,
i still look forward to you expressing it to me.
You could tell me you love me ten times,
twenty times,
fifty times,
hundred times,
or a thousand
and a gazillion times.
i still wouldn't get sick of it.

You would always say i'm pretty,
and as all the girls would do.
we deny, just to hear it one more time. from you

you would say i'm the perfect one.
and as all the other girls would say,
we deny and say there are other girls out there too.
Just to hear it one more time from you.

We would pretend we're stupid,
just to hear you explain to us.

We would say we don't know,
Just to let you guide us.

We would ask if you love us,
just to hear you say you do
even though we know.

And all these small little things.
Nomatter how many times i tell you i'm fat,
no matter how many times i tell you i'm ugly.
you wouldn't get sick of it.
and you wouldn't always tell me i'm not.

and thank you for that, for loving me,
for who i am.
For letting me be loved.
and Love you back in return.

♥The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return

and this i have learn.
Thus, here we are in another step ahead of us.

Holding hand in hand,
i will never let go.
and i will make sure you won't too.


I love you baby.
you are everything to me.
please blog. i'll be waiting.

No comments: