twitter

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

lost

♥ Was meant to blog this post last week but didn't get the chance.
♥ It happened so fast that it seemed like seconds.
i got down of the car and the next thing the guards were asking me and pushing me on the train.
waving their sticks and screaming their face at me.
I told him to wait a while more. a friend is on the way reaching soon.
He told me 'tunggu dalam''
so i stupidly doinkly steped in.
And the minute i steped in.
the train started moving.
Standing right in front of me was the coach who was a young malay boy and he said he couldn't do anything.
THEN THEY WOULDN"T LET ME OFF THE TRAIN.
i just stood there in tears.
feeling so lost and depressed. and scared. cz i know hubby sure angry
Then the coach told me to sit next to this chinese lady.
I was staring at my phone waiting for hubby to called. but he didn't.
Then i borrowed the aunty's phone next to me to call hubby.
Then hubby scold me.
T___________________________________T


i cry even more.
Then i got down and kampar and wait for hubby to pick me up.
Hubby sure angry me and on the way sure he think i so stupid.

Sorry hubby. cz wibby stupid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol think he was worried for u instead. kept calling me or texting me to ask where's the train station in Kampar.

Kept saying "emergency emergency". During my exam some more. haha

Unknown said...

LOL. yes a? HAHAHA.
sorry to trouble u eh. >.<

Anonymous said...

hahaha nah la. no trouble.
he worried gua. not angry. lol

LiMei <3 said...

he scold u cause he worry u nia, hehe.