twitter

Saturday, July 31, 2010

tell me. ♥

♥ Gimme one good reason why shouldn't i love you.
♥ Tell me why shouldn't i.
and how can i NOT love you.
You mean everything to me,
i love you for who you are but not what you are.
i would sacrifice and do anything for you,
because i love you.
Even if it takes me life to save yours.
i would.

You might think it's not true,
you might think won't it be a little too imaginative.
But if you were in danger and the only way to save you is to give me soul.
i would. For you.
You mean so much to me, to the world.

I LOVE the way of your sweet gentle kiss,
i Love the way you run your finger through my hair, and try to fix it,
I LOVE the way you put your hands around my waist,
i LOVE how you play around with me,
i LOVE the way you hug me to sleep,
i LOVE the way you give me kisses in the morning,
i LOVE the way you would be there when i open my eyes in the morning.
i LOVE the way you always assure i'm alright,
I LOVE the way you rather give me the best part of the chicken rather than eat it yourself.
i LOVE the way you know my abouts and how i like things to be.
i LOVE the way you call my name,
i LOVE the way you LOVE me,
i LOVE how there are so many things to say about you
and the list could go on.
forever.
and most of all, i LOVE the way you let me LOVE you.
♥i miss you so♥

No comments: