twitter

Thursday, July 29, 2010

love convo

Casson says: (2:45:34 PM)
i love u..i'm not kidding or wanna make u happy or wanna get ur attention... and u know i'm that kind of person but now i really love u so much and i never never fall so fucking deep to a girl like that..u make a man by loving me totally...

♥ baby i love you
i was so close to tears when i read that. i begin taking out the card hubby sent to me. And read it once again.
i felt like the luckiest girl.
and i can't wait for the next three weeks to pass.
i love you baby.



____
catherine *heart* casson says: (2:46:33 PM)
i love you too. and i want you to get my attention. i want u to tell me how u feel and i want u to tell me that you love me
catherine *heart* casson says: (2:47:09 PM)
i've never felt like this before for anyone and you make me feel special. like a princess when u love me.
Casson says: (2:49:02 PM)
hahahaaha...
Casson says: (2:49:21 PM)
baby r...ppl so romantic now but u make laugh when i read that..
catherine *heart* casson says: (2:49:45 PM)
._.
Casson says: (2:49:53 PM)
u sound like u're baby like that u said u like princess when i love u...sound like like girl dream
catherine *heart* casson says: (2:49:55 PM)
ppl so romantic and touch and u laugh like that. potong stim
Casson says: (2:49:55 PM)
so cute

__

xoxo.
i love u baby.
muax

No comments: