twitter

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

i can't breathe. i can't think. i can't sleep. i can't do anything.
All that is in my mind is just you.
All that i can think is. why.
I wish i could turn back time. But as you've always said.
No point crying over spilt milk.

I feel that you don't love me as much as you use to anymore.
It's not that you don't. It's just different.
You may ask what's difference.
But it just is. Maybe it will take time.
But it's just hard because i won't be able to see you again and spend quality time with you like the past week.

You might be thrilled and happily sitting there looking at me cry my eye balls out.
You might wanna cut me out of your life and be all so sarcastic i have no choice.
Saying sorry won't be able to change anything because you might just feel so disappointed in me that you just feel fed up about it.
I wish i could cry all night. Even though i know it wouldn't make any difference. and i don't even know what's the point of me typing this out.
but it hurts. it really hurts.
You said that you 'sum tung' when you see me cry.
But then somehow, i don't see it. Maybe i'm over sensitive.

I'm sorry that i hurt you
or made you sad or disappointed you
I didn't mean to do anything harm


No comments: