twitter

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

you♥

♥You slept with me at night
turned out the lights and kept me safe and sound all night
all girls wanted that
Having fun and eating together
You had to drive me everywhere
and when i couldn't sleep at night
scared things wouldn't turn out right
You would be there, not saying anything
but i know you want to care
just at times you were tongue tied
and you just expressed it differently
Wish you may and wish you might
holding you tight and never let it go
which you've always fussed about it♥

You know my habits.
What i love to eat. what i hate to eat.
What i love to do at which hour.
my bad habits.
my good habits.
my night habits,
my morning habits.
You know what i love from what i look.
My favourite color,
My favourite Dish.
My favourite ice - cream.
And so many other things as the list will go on.

Tell me, where can i find someone like you?
I'm sorry. Maybe i should forget everything and remember back how i acted in the beginning.


No comments: