twitter

Friday, August 20, 2010

6 more days

♥ SIX MORE DAYS!!!!!
that is what's gonna take for us being TOGETHER AGAIN.
omg!! can't wait.
hugs. kisses. XXX
U being in my life again.
oh. how i love u.. hubby see??? only u can make me feel this way.

I wonder what u will wear.

♥Casual with shorts and shirt?
hubby, no slipper a.. cannot wear slipper. k? muax.
♥ Or a little better?
Jeans and a t-shirt.
♥ I have a feeling u will bring this short.. ♥ =DD
Bring it.. HAHAHAA
♥ Or will u have ur glasses on? or contacts?
Baby, if u feel comfortable with glasses, then wear glasses k?
u very leng zhai also ga.. different look ma.. but i still can recognize u. =)
it'll be cold when u reach..
Approximately 9 to 13 degrees. but i will bring ur sweater along.
♥ ♥
♥ Or maybe u might wear like that... I HAVEN"T SEEN U WEAR LIKE THIS!!!!
♥ Or maybe ur strip shirt. =D
♥ What about ur low V shirts.
HEHEHEHE.
xoxoxoxxo
♥ ahhhh. or maybe u wouldn't wanna hassle and wear just a plain shirt.
♥ or u decide to go a little smart casual..

Love this. ♥ =DDD
♥ I really wonder what u would wear.. HEHEHEE. I LOVE U!!!
No matter what u wear, how u look, i love u, and u're still the most leng zhai guy in the world, and nobody can replace u.

Within you i lose myself, Without you, i find myself wanting to become lost again..
so faster come. =)

No comments: