twitter

Thursday, August 26, 2010





Tmr night, I won't be alone. I would be in ur arms again. I would be kissing you and cuddling in with you. I'll be sleeping and knowing you will alwYs hug me. Knowing I will always be nicely cuddly in my pink blanket with u. In 24 more hours, I would be kissing you again. The feeling of overwhelming nervous overcomes me. Like the first time I met you or when we were on our first date.
Will I be too fat? Or ugly? Will u notice it? Will u be happy? And the nervousness just keeps on. This is another step for us baby, and I cannot tell you how excited I am. Never in my life anyone done anything for me like that, never anyone would do that to see me.
I remember the first week I met you, you actually had to go back KL to get your semester results from sunway, but you made it a one way trip down so you could pick me' up after work. And I could remember you would rush all the way back from kl to see me. And now here you are, flying 37thousand feet above see level and 4167km here to spend your holiday and time with me. And be my best birthday present. :)

I love you baby, and I want you to know you mean everything to me'. Xoxo
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: