twitter

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Miss you

When you are in love, you can't fall asleep because reality is better than dreams <3
As I lay here in my bed, getting ready to go to bed. Here I am thinking of u. So excited to see you again. I love you. And i can't help loving you. I can't help putting my arms around you. I've missed you. Terribly and miserably. Day and night I think of you, lovesick I am and can't wait for the future to come.

Every morning I will wake up and refresh your blog page, and when there isn't any updates I'll go back to bed. But when there is I'll read. I always love reading. Cz u never tell me those. And I can never refresh back and read again. Why I wrote diaries and blog post because I'm afraid one day I'll forget things and lose my memories. Or one day I'll die *choy* and at least part of me still remains. Idk why. I use to be strong and wasn't afraid to die. But now I'm afraid to die, I'm scared because I know Hubby will be sad. [mayb I shud be cutting down C.S.I] hahahaha.

But I know one thing is that, I wanna appreciate every single moment with Hubby. I cannot believe Hubby is REALLY coming!! My 21st birthday. Although I dun hv a luxurious party or wtv it is. I have what I need here. You. I love you.

I miss those days where we pop in the car and grab smth to eat. I miss the days where we would hog up the living room n I would make it a mess with my assignments everywhere. Miss the times where we would cuddle together on the sofa with teddies and just laughing at each other. Miss the times u'll be holding the control and flipping channels don't know what to watch but wouldn't let me' watch C.S.I. . Miss the Tuesday nights where u would glue ur ass un front of the TV at 10.10pm to watch WWF. Miss the times where you would fall asleep on the bed and 'pretend' to be thinking. Hahaha. Miss the times whenever we buy mcD you would insist and break my resistants to McNuggets. Miss the times where the both of us would gossip bout other ppl worst than the gossip girls. Miss the times where you would take my teddies as punishment to me'. Miss the times when you buy ice-cream to cheer me up. Miss the time you saw nice clothes and buy for me after I try them on.

And there are so many more times and moments which I miss :( and I miss you, your cuddles, body to hug, hand to hold, chest to sleep, lips to kiss, hair to stroke and every single bits of you.

Muax. I love you baby. Xoxo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone