twitter

Sunday, August 15, 2010

LARVE YOU

♥ I miss you. =(.
TREMENDOUSLY.
MISERABLY.
ADDICTIVELY.



♥MISS you baby snorlex!! ♥
pound pound.
You mean so much to me.
It takes years and months for one to look for the perfect one. but i have found mine.
There are all sorts of people out there. and all sorts of guys out there. But you are the perfect one.
and i'm lucky i found you.
♥You can make me smile when i'm angry, even when i'm so pissed i could punch a wall down. ♥
You would creep up to me, you would mick voice my teddys,
you would say something pretty lame but sweet like ''i'm gonna bite your buttock!''
Just makes you so cute, so adorable and you always end with ''I know you want to smile, i can see a tiny smile there!''
OHHH. and i just can't be pissed at u. Just makes me wanna smooch you on the face.
♥♥
♥You would come up with the most unexpected thing and creep up from behind.
I remember when i was unpacking and you came in with HAZEL,
i bloody hell thought it was a soft toy!!!!
cz it was so cute and adorable.
UNTIL baby hazel moved her head.
i was like. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!
it's a real puppy!!! a live one!! a pure breed siberian husky
almost scream the skin out of my body.
=p


LOVE YOU BABY
♥♥

see how you're the perfect one?

♥ The sweetest you'll ever do, is make me laugh.
i love you baby.
and i'm sorry that i can't make u laugh as much as you make me.
i'm sorry that my jokes are lame and stupid that just annoys u.

♥ LOOK AT YOU!!!. hahahaa. i just wanna laugh.
see? you never fail to make me smile. and i love u.
xoxo
can't wait to see you baby..
LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU
forever... i can't express it out in my mind and words cz my mind is just hearts and loves and you.

No comments: