twitter

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

♥ What made/make me pretty ♥

♥ So randomly, i got my filters for my lenses and just decided to take random shots.

And as lame as usual. Here are my beloved daily needs to keep me skin as soft as baby
skin as white as snow,
hair as healthy as baby,
lips as pink as barbie,
eyes as big as hubby,



♥My collectioin of brushes, mascara, eyeshadow,lipstick, lipgloss,concealer



♥This i love the most and the most convinient is the SunSilk Damage Hair mist
Back then it use to be lotion, so troublesome,
♥ Next would be my all-time favourite deodorant that keeps my BO away. =)
♥ Essential Serum, the best serum u can ever get out there,
check out xiaxue's blog for more review on that,
i'm so sticking to this.
it's meant to smoothed out and heal 15cm from the roots,
best thing? it's not oily or greasy,
and it smells NICE!!! ♥
♥ my ALL-TIME favourite perfume given by hubby as a farewell/valentine gift.
I LOVE YOU.
it's really a miracle.
♥ What keeps my skin white and fills it with Vitamin E?
Etude's House new O2 White cream. day and night.
smells nice, love it. and it's not creamy, it's gell base. with Vitamin E beads.
♥ Now, make up remover is important,
Even though i don't put heavy make up, we have all that dirt, and foundation or powder that we put.
and i HATE oily make up remover,
This is the water base one.
see how i've used half of it?
LOVE IT!! fast, doesn't smell, not oily, easy, does the job. ♥


♥ Now base is important. =p.
Etude House peach base that smells like peach and closes the pores so dirt and make up don't plugged up ur pores. ♥
and next to it is Loreal mate foundation. LOve that. it has slight rosy color. ♥
♥ Now back to hair stuff,
Me, i use hairdryer, EVERYDAY, and hair straightener everyday too, so quality is important.
REDKEN's EXTREME is the best, applied before hair dryer while damp. and leaves hair fluffy and smooth after blowing hair.
* i don't use this for hair straightening, i use another one before i straighten it* ♥
♥ Now, SUN BLOCK is damn important for me,
to keep my nice nice skin. LOL
Etude house [again] total base that has SPF35 sun block in it. ♥
♥ i do not leave my body out too, Whitening and hydrating body light. Love them, don't stick, easy apply, easy absorbed,
♥ Last but now least, sleeping pack.
to keep my face the nice glow i have everyday.




♥ Thus, these are what i have. well, i don't use them EVERYDAY!! just the skin care and hair care. LOL. i'm so vain.


Lastly, stupid clock that doesn't work anymore.
can't wait for my next clock. i wish i could find the one like hubby's.
LOVE UUUU

No comments: