twitter

Friday, August 6, 2010

Miss you♥♥ feelings

a really lovy post. so ignore it if u don't want to read it.

♥ It's been a week that sem has started and i've been back here for 2 weeks.
and missing my hubby uberly miserably.

I was about to go to bed when i decided to try my luck to see my blog and NOTICED that my hubby has updated his blog. i've never felt so thrilled and excited before. i miss my hubby so much. and i wish i could hug him and kiss him and thank him for updating him blog.
Cz i know my hubby know i love reading hubby post blog. =)

I know that they are things that happened that my hubby has came to a point of thinking and hating some places, but i do hope my hubby will come to see that, LOVE is all about me and you. Not about what is around us. You have taken my heart and there is never the would troubling me in my dictionary. You're my hubby. What's the point of you being my hubby if there's troubling and worrying you spoiling and ruining my life? When there isn't really one without you.
Without you there's no life. I might be smiling and laughing, but not deep down inside. and hubby know why. I wish my hubby will trouble me, and i can show off to people that this is MY HUBBY. i wanna show the whole wide world, who my hubby is, and how lucky i am to have my hubby, even though if people say i 'sai meng', or show off. . i don't care. because i am. i wanna show off my hubby. People got nice LV bags, and nice camera. or lots and lots of money to show off. But i wanna show off my hubby, something nobody but me has.


I know it's hard that all we can do is just skype and do nothing else.
But i have fun skyping with you even we miss each other so much.
Cause we kutuk and tease each other and make each other love.
Day by day,
i feel our love is stronger.
I don't have to wait for the day for you to marry me to be happy.
I was happy 2 years ago when i had you, and now is just the beginning.
Our relationship has entered another step 6 months ago,
and in 3 weeks time, we're gonna be in another step.
We would be taking the plane together.
Just me and you.
Honestly saying, i can't wait for that. to explore Melbourne together.
A place far from home we call vacation.
and i love you, it's gonna be the best birthday present for me. i know. Just you being there.
But promise you let me take many many pictures.
So i can keep as memories.
I love you baby. muax. Forever i do. and i know you see that.

And there are many steps ahead of us and we both know.

i can't wait for the day to happen. Legally be yours truly.


I LOVE YOU HUBBY,
xoxo.
we're the match of the world.

p.s i love you

No comments: