twitter

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You♥

♥ Suddenly, i miss you loads, i begin the read ur blog from the beginning where u started to blog about me, and tears begin to roll down, emptiness begin to creep up to me, and a smile begin to spread on my face.

it's only a week away, and i can hardly wait for it to come, another step for our relationship, you coming here. A reunion of this LDR.
i want to steal your pillow, hog up the bed and lie RIGHT in the middle,
ANd u will take care of me and make sure i'm always laughing and giggling.
spoiling me with all the love and smiles of yours.
Your charming smiles and irresistible lips.
Always makes me feel i have the whole world in my hand because u make me feel safe and feel so secure,
You make me feel i can have all the love i want.
A guy can have money, can be smart, can be rich, can be obedient,
but if he can't give me the love and the secure that words can't even describe it,
what's the point?

I look at my grandma and grandpa and see hubby resembling grandpa in some way,
The nights he would wait outside the toilet whenever my grandma showered, to make sure when she came out, she will be fine and will always sit out there not moving,
The times he'll walk silently behind or next to her watching for her, make sure she crosses the road safely, made sure we were always there for her.
Whenever we wanted to hug him and hold his hands, he will push it away and ask us to take care of grandma.
The mornings where me and my mom would bring them out for breakfast and he will always ask what she wants to eat, and would always scold me for being greedy and let my grandma pick what she wants to eat. And although he keeps quiet, he always looks up when he's eating making sure grandma has her food, she's happy and has what she wants.
The times where he will let her decide everything, what to eat, where to go, what to wear.
The moments he tells her she's pretty and she's the best.
The periods of tense moments when she's fussing around over small matter, he will argue for a while, and then finally grandpa will say ''ok la, honey. you're right, i'm sorry. u're the best. you're always right''. Although it sounds sarcastic, but he always say sorry to grandma and let her have the last word. He would be pissed, but he keeps it inside him and kept quiet.
When grandma was in the hospital, he was always there, and insisted to stay there. worried, but not saying anything.
And now i think about it, it was all there. and the love that grandpa gave grandma, the life grandpa gave grandma, the fortune and luck grandpa gave grandma, it's the nothing money can replace, it's not anyone that could give. it's the worlds best gift, and most precious thing. the TRUE love there.
i've found mine, and i know, i'm the luckiest girl ever, and i feel the luck and happiness grandma has. and i suddenly miss her.

♥Just 7 more days and hubby would be here, how lucky am i? i couldn't have ask for anything more.
i love you.

2 comments:

Janice said...

it's so touched, the way your grandpa treats your grandma..
and the way your bf treats you too.
love reading our blog.
i am your loyal reader ! :) xoxo

Unknown said...

aww. thanks. =)
thanks for being a loyal reader. hehehe