twitter

Thursday, August 19, 2010

miss you

♥ My hubby, the most loving person in the world.
See how he's giving his love to the new puppy, Hazel.
Hubby loves me so much that he let me pick the name. Love is so hard to explain.
But he makes me feel safe and it's ok to open my heart and let him in. and i know he'll protect it.
I MISS YOUU. wanna cry. =(
♥ Thus, hubby know i cannot have Hazelnut, so hubby bought Walnut.
=DDDDDD heeeeee. i love u.. although both are cute and adorable.
i love you,
Hubby know i love teddies and he will always wanna buy for me.
I saw another one that needs our love!!!!
but i have a feeling hubby won't buy this one.


♥ But all said. i love hubby.
i'm the luckiest girl ever. and NOBODY can take him away, not even god.
Take him away, means taking my life and soul away.

No comments: