twitter

Thursday, August 12, 2010

you

♥ This morning i woke up in a pretty bad shape.
HATE being sick.

I was suprised to see a massive long blog update from hubby. HAHAHA. that was so unexpected, but it really made my day.
At times it's a little bit selfish to keep pestering my hubby to come here to study because i am being selfish and i want him here with me. But at the end, it's up to his own decision whether or not he wants to come.
2 more weeks and my hubby will be here, and we'll be going to Melbourne. It's gonna be the first time that we're gonna take the plane together. Never would i have ever thought that this day would come. The day where my hubby will come and find me and spend time with me. Never would i have thought my birthday would actually meant something to someone. Didn't think it would meant something to my hubby.
I LOVE you hubby


There are many things hubby always don't say, only know how to keep inside his heart and never tell. =(. hubby a.. Must tell more k? love u. Don't need to worry whether coming here you can cope or not. Must have higher target only you will improve ge mah. u agree with me or not? Remember when you first enter TOA? When we first found out that every single week you had to draw 4 figure drawing. and you couldn't cope it and you had to spend so much time drawing. But at the end, you still did it. Although you complain cannot sleep, [actually cz all last minute work]. you agree or not? HAHHAA. but wibby is here to help you. and wibby very sad you keep saying you cannot do. =(.
Whatever it is, we must stand up still and do our best, because nothing can break us down. Even if ask you to write an english essay. you will die meh? zui do you got points and come home i help you write ma. end up, you still got pass up that english essay a.. right or not? Must rmb, we never fail to come up with a solution. Me, and You. ♥ Nothing can beat us down. i love you baby. muax.

i hope to be the inspiration and motivation of you.
i love you baby

No comments: