twitter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 ending

3 more days till 2011. 
wow. ...

*silence*



That was fast. 

It's been a year. and so many has passed by. 
Like really so many. 
I've learned so much,
i've gained quite a few. 
I've lost some,
and i've gotten back. 
I fell and stood back up.
I laid and fell asleep. 
i ate and took pictures. 
I dressed and shopped.

This year, being 21/turning 21. 
People make such a big deal turning 20. or 21. 
So excited about getting a 'key' and bla bla bla. 
Is weird how mom is traditional in a weird way. 
maybe she just doesn't want it or maybe i'm just old.  




But i don't care!
i am getting this. 
Even if i have to pay it for myself. 
From Thomas and Sabo. 
But first!!
i need to find it first. LOL. , anyone see it please let me know. =) 
It would be greatly appreciated. 

No comments: