twitter

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

x'mas 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!!
I know it's been a while that i've updated anything/much. 
went to Lj's X'mas 2010 party. 
Wore a red dress from Divina Providencia. Uncle Peter bought it in France. 
Mom alter'd it. 
Well, it is a dress that i only wear once a year i guess. 
But need to keep my figure to stay in it. LOL

So here are some pictures. 
Sorry i didn't bother to photoshop it. 
and there's something wrong with the image sizes. 
Just can't seem to get them right. 
Merry x'mas to everyone. 

















___
It's been 3 years.
It's the 3rd Christmas we've spent together. and year by year it just seems better.
Although gifts are HARD to get. 
But u never fail to surprise me with gifts. It's always out of my expectation.

I know i'm not as great as others in making a really beautiful and creative card which ends up collecting dust in your drawer.
I know i'm not as great as others in getting you a present which you don't use and leave it somewhere in the closet and end up being in the trash by your mom.
I know i'm not as great as others in preparing a two-night candle romantic dinner which ends up having food disaster.
I know i'm not as great as others in dressing up and making you ashamed.

But i know what i'm great of, and that is being able to keep you next to me and have you with me for christmas even if you were reluctant =)

A stranger who you once was who gently took my hand,
As our lives engaged you lit my life and i held both your hands,
Now 3 years has passed, our souls have indeed become one.
How lucky we are, to have each other.
That we have found the love SO true,
that everyone has been looking for.

Thank you baby. i love u. 

No comments: