twitter

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

me.at.3am

It's been 3 weeks already. and i'm going home tmr.
ARE YOU EXCITED OR NOT???
bet it's just the same to you.

*sigh*
Been quite disappointed with some stuff.
Couldn't get/find the things that i wanted to get. Hope i'll be able to get them in m'sia or the airport.
I suck at gifts/presents/surprise.
whyyyyyyy? =(

It's 3am now here. / 12.52am there.
I am sitting on the bed, wanting to blog. but no idea what to.
HENCE, typing whatever which is coming into my mind.
so, i'd bore you with this.

wow. it's been a year. *silence*
what a year. there are things that i've regretted doing, things i wish i didn't do. and things that i wish i've done.
I'm officially 21!!
carol's graduated.
what's next? my graduation in a year's time. *blueh*
As i sit here in the dark silence, i'm beginning to wonder what i want in life. what i've done for the 21 years in my life.
Childhood of innocence and protective, born with a silver spoon (i'm not trying to brag here or anything sorry if i sound offensive). Rebellious teenage-hood.
And now, uni life with a loving boyfriend.

This year taught me alot of things. Like how much my boyfriend loves me, and has changed for me temporary. HEY! at least he did!.
and this year also taught me, how bad i am and how much i need to improve. How slow i am, how noisy i am, and how complicated i am. *slap face*
I realize how much i knock my head on the wall when i'm sleeping.

Christmas is here. hmmmmmm. *looks around*
not really very christmassy eh?
want to get my mom a vacuum cleaner so i can use it as well, easier for me to clean my room.
but where got time. mom booked my flight so late =/
don't knw what to get the family also.
Know what to get for the boyfriend. so near yet so far. dishhh. *punch my own face*


I miss the days you blog about me. LIKE LITERALLY SPILLING YOUR HEART OUT!.
i guess now u've closed it back. I miss the days being surprised and so happy reading about it. But now going back to your old post and read about it. I always wonder, do you still feel the same? Or is it just something you felt in the past but not anymore.
Maybe i'm just paranoid *hides under the blanket*

But i can't believe we'll be in the same uni. FINALLY. after all this years of waiting. wonders what will really happy.
But i still somehow yet feel u'd be better of at Melbourne. but oh well. If you don't want to say it out i can't do anything to. =) *smiles cheekily*

Off to bed i am. flying off tmr night back home.

No comments: