twitter

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Other Side Of Midnight

I came across this news today on facebook that this 22 year old boy killed himself. 
I thought it was just a random joke or post by someone this morning. 
But then I saw 5 people posting different post about it and finally found a blog that wrote about it, and read about it. 
Pictures and information were taken from blogs, not mine. 


____
Love is a very strong thing that makes us do many things, 
it pulls us together, 
it breaks out heart, 
it makes us confuse,
it makes us happy,
it does so many uncountable things that i can't even list it out. 
But killing for love is not worth it. Not for a 4 month relationship. 

Though i know i've said i can't live without hubby, 
i'd die without him and all that. 
But the truth is, do you think i'll really kill myself for hubby?
I can tell you, no. 
I'd be depressed, i'd not eat, i'd be lost. i'd quit my job, i'd be crying my eyes out, i'd be in the hospital.
and even if i die, i'd be dying out of depression. 
NOT killing myself when i'm wide alert.

__
So here is it, Alviss Kong, a 22 year old boy jumped off a 14 floor building after leaving a status on facebook. 


Breaking the hearts of his parents who raised him for 22 years over a 4 months relationship.
Not just a stable loving relationship. He was rejected first five time of the confession. Do you think she really loved him? or just trying to shut him up?

Do you think she'll feel guilty? Do you think she's hiding in her room.
I really do wonder what her parents say. 


p/s. i do not know what's with the plaster on his face. 



Anyway, Guys and girls. 
Ending your life for love is not worth it. 


No comments: