twitter

Friday, December 24, 2010

hello ipoh

So i am back in my baby's arm again 
This morning, boyfriend came to the airport to pick me up after a loOOOOOOOOoong 8 hour flight next to a fat lady who was sleeping the entire time. 
How to ask her to get up for me to go to the toiler. =/
and i hate sitting at the back tail. SO MUCH MOVEMENT, 
my heart was left up there when it moved down. *ugh*
But after everything, dragged myself out of it and waited hell long for the baggage. 
THEY ARE SO SLOW. 
and half way the baggage handler just left somewhere and the luggages where all tumbling over everywhere. geeez. 
And hubby was waiting for me outside at the car this time. 

Went to eat breakfast. such sprit we have. LOL. 
Then, went home to sleep/snooze/nap. 
ahhhh. it was lovely. Back in ur arms again. =)


Lunch time, went to our all time favourite pork noodle at ss15! 
Then pavillion. 


It's the 24th of December already. 
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???
i can't. 
._.
There is no decorations at home.
There is no christmas tree at home. 
sucks right? i had to put it  up and put it down, and this year i got tired and i had NO TIME. 
Hence, there isn't any tree.
FINE. i'll just draw one by myself. 
Bluek *sticks tongue out*

i don't know why i'm still not sleeping. 
Not like i can hug him to sleep also. =(
but i just wanna wait for him too. 
Hope he text me that he reaches home so i won't be like an idiot waiting. LOL

I LOVE YOU BABY!

No comments: