twitter

Saturday, December 4, 2010

In the plane to Brisbane

8 hour journey in the plane on a Boeing 330-200 is bored. No inseat video sucks. I slept for 6 hours. 2 more hours to go and I don't know what else to do. I need food. Want peanuts and pepsi. They ran out of coke :(

So here I was cuddling walnut in the MAS purple blanket fast asleep on two seats all by myself when I was awaken by the air stewardess for brunch. Then this Chinese lady turn to me and said in the typical Singaporean way 'you ok or not ar?'

1. I just woke up.
2. I was asleep.
3. I was still half asleep.

So I Said really groogly 'huh?'

And he said 'u look pale and sick MAh! I tot u fever or some thing'

Then I said 'no I'm fine. Thank u' n shut my eyes.

After brunch she stared at me for really long time and it was so akward. And she asked 'xiao jie a! Y u going Brisbane a?'

.____. I wanna sleeppp!!!! I almost burst into laughter hearing her talk. Then she goes on talking bout her daughter n sons and husband n work. Oh well, she does know how to entertain herself.



Baby walnut accompanying me. He's bored too. And poor snuggles, I'm sorry I checked you in.




Boyfriend fetched me to the airport at 7+ in the morning. Haha. Poor thing. I bet he's dead asleep now. I didn't want to sleep so that i could sleep on the plane. But Hubby fell asleep at 4am. Haha. I ended up falling asleep as well.


___
I finally went to the back to ask for a packet of peanuts. Lol.




But the air steward gave me this. Haha. My eyes was wide open. Then he said 'it's ok. Nw there's smth to munch, but u can't bring it down the plane.' hmmm. Took me 5minutes to open the bag. Lol.



Here we are,
Salted peanuts.

It's like god knows minus how many degrees out there.



THAT is not crackes. They are frozen water droplets from the rain just nw that turned into ice. The window is so cold. Brrrrrrr.
An hour more to landing. Maybe I'll take a short nap.


____________
here's an old update, well, not THAT old. Hubby n I took the ETS. Which is the new Electric Train System. It was quite fast in the beginning, going 130km/h and only 4stops throughout the journey. But upwards KL it just slowed down and
Stopped. But we did reach in 2hours like it said.


I miss Hubby already. I'm typing this all on airplane mode and gonna publish it as soon as I land/get Internet access.

- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡



P/s. Hubby pls update ur blog

No comments: