twitter

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A little something

Is considering the theme of mobile me I want to use. Still considering if I want to put it up, because I think by that time I won't be in blogger anymore. But there's one thing I am sure of is, if I really get it n would be able to get my own domain, i'd really stop waiting. Partly reason why I'm staying is you, though I know it's stupid. But, let's just say I AM stupid! Not earning much from nuffnang, so doesn't matter to me.

_____



Haven't been able to get my pictures out of my camera. Will figure a way out soon. For the time being, don't want to leave this blog dead. Been here for a week, it's sunday already. And I've missed the boyfriend. Though he's also in Melbourne, it doesn't help as in I'm not there with him.

Oh well, will be heading to Movie world, Sea World and Wet 'n' Wild for the next 3 days. Hope the whether is fine to for me. Sorry for being picky whether-man:) or whether-god.

Thank god for the waterproof baby rosy. Oh well, doubt I'd be taking any good ones. I did realize that without you, my pictures are crap!!I love u. Love me back! :)


- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

No comments: