twitter

Friday, December 31, 2010

End of 2010

It's the end of 2010. 
The year of 2011 is here. 
My final year of my degree. 
Another year of love and journey. 



There are quite alot that is going on my mind. 

New Year Resolutions of 2011. 

1. Don't be so clingy. Not the SUPER DUPER kind. 
2. Lose more weight and keep fit. 
3. Build up a better fashion sense.
4. Eat more food. i meant explore ( Even though i said i have to keep fit )
5. Remind myself NOT all things need to be said. 
6. Be more organized. 
7. Be more hardworking. 
8. Be more motivated and creative. 
9. Find out what i really want. 
10. Be a better girlfriend
11. Be able to keep my resolutions. 


LOL. number 11 is the most important among ALL that is listed. 





______
Today i realized how you are the one. 

- Nobody knows me better than you, not even myself. 
- I'd be sitting at a corner and you'd know what's on my mind. 
- I'd walk pass something and you'd know if i like it or not. 
- You make me smile when i'm crying by just smiling at me. 
- You make me laugh and smile till my stomach aches. 
- You make me handle all the decisions. 
- You make me wait. 
- You criticize my food but finishing it in the end. 
- You make me sing at the most random time. 
- I can never get mad at you more than 5 minutes. 
- Nobody is as tolerating as you. 
- Nobody is as understanding as you. 
-You'd know which part of the chicken i love the best. 
- You'd know how i want my eggs to be done. 

And the best among everything that i've mentioned. 

- You know the way to my heart.

Happy 3 years baby 

2 comments:

Xinjue´ said...

I found 7 of my resolutions in your resolution list LOL

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA. out of the 11? NICE!! i'll go see urs then. LOL