twitter

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bye 2010, hello 2011

I finally got my pink angel cover today :)
Cute isn't it??
Everytime I take picture with my phone i can't help to smile back at the angel.
Love how the two wing sticks out. Makes me feel as if they are my wings. Lol.



Picture taken by boyF.




Happy 2011.
First thing I need to do??
Straighten my hair, get a full body massage.
:))
Chinese new year is next!!!!
Only a month away.




Cheeky boyF.
I hope to see your smile everyday.
That is all I ask for in 2011.
Love u.



____
Tmr is new years dinner. Gonna be cooking the whole course myself. Of cZ my mom's gonna help.
Still getting the menu.
Off to shopping Tmr morning with mom. Then will be preparing n cooking whole afternoon:)


- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

No comments: