twitter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hair *love*

TODAY, finally i went to the salon to straighten/cut my hair. 
hmmm. natural curly hair... bad stuff.
BUT NOW!! i can finally let my hair down free-ly without worrying my fringe is curling up!!!



OH YEA.. 
and i got back my china doll bangs. LOL
i hope it doesn't look weird this time. 


SO NOW, 
after all the trouble of



trying to tie it up neatly!



Or letting it down and be able to see visible curls at the side or pig tails coming out of my head. 

Or some weird wavy shape. 


OR have the trouble to tie it up in a neat bun DURING the day. 
Then it won't be special if i do it for the night also. 

Or tired of straightening it and get some stupid awkward waves/curls.
(excuse my face. i was really pissed)



Hence, now i can go out without worrying my hair will be ruined throughout the days/nights
and photoshots. 



ON TOP OF EVERYTHING that my hair has gone through.
I'm loving the products that i have. =)

Essential Damage Care Nauncy Air. 
repairs the 15cm ends of ur hair.
and it's REALLY GOOODDD
but my stuff are in perth. 
can't wait to get back to use it. 





THIS.
Lovely Hair moisturizer leave in conditioner mist.
IS ALSO IN PERTH!!
hence, have to wait till i go back to perth to use it. 



 BUT THISSSS..
is with me now. LOL. 
finally there's something at least i can use now. HAHAHA. 
I love the smellllll.
please get it. 
u'd love it. 









FINALLYY,
i can scream jump, do whatever i want, 
be messy. 
and not worry bout my hair. =D

No comments: