twitter

Thursday, January 27, 2011

sing-a-pore

I just came back from my KL-singapore trip. 
First trip of the year. and it's been great. 
Drove down To KL with hubby Last Wednesday. 19/01/11
on Saturday, 22/01/11 we took the bus From KL to Singapore. 
5 hours.. equivalent to my trip to Perth.
Though i twisted my jaw and ended up with a stiff neck by sleeping at a weird/wrong position.
Thus ending me to have a jaw pain for the next/past few days.
But still, i had fun and i don't think i would wanna list out all the details of everything


_____

I love you baby

 Let's go to Singapore AGAIN. =D


Never ending putting a smile on my face. 

Bringing me and showing me the best food =)

Having fun with me and letting me act silly and like a kid freely. =)

Sharing food with me. 

LAUGH with me. 

Showing me new/nice stuff

Shopping together with me. 

Buying me presents. 


I LOVE YOU BABY

I love every moment that we have spent together. 
Every trip that we've gone together.
Every picture that we've taken together. 
Every drive that we've had together,
Every question that we've stumbled together.
Every place we've been together,
Every street that we've cross together. 
And every single little thing that we've done together. 

you put a smile on my face regardlessly. 
All it takes is you to smile and wink at me. 
Or just look at me. 
I know at times you do have your bad moods too,
but i will always smile to brighten up things. 

This time, this trip has been wonderful,
Although it isn't our first time going to Singapore. 
But being able to go to Universal studio with you, walking around and cam-whoring with a low battery camera, and a painful set of feet. 
On top of everything around us. raining, wrong shots. Big round, close rides,
I still had fun with you. 
I can still rmb myself jumping up and down like a little kid. 
and the food, oh! the food!
although it wasn't just you and me. But i'm glad it was with you, 
Because if it wasn't you, i won't have the chance and the choices to be able to reach mouth orgasm. 
ROFLMAO

I love how we've walked 30 minutes at the end of the day to reach home. 
I could still remember the first time we've walked 2 hours and ended up exploring the night city of Singapore instead of rushing from one place to one place. 
Being amazed at the architecture and comparing places. 

There's so many more things that i've done with you and want to do with you. 
The times we had, i will remember. 
The time of our lives, will live on baby. 
HAHAHAA. i am damn hyper right now at 3am in the morning. 
Perth is next on baby. and where's our next vacation trip?

No comments: