twitter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love letter

Dear 'you',,

It's late and I miss you terribly. I wish you could be here taking care of me but yet at the same time I don't want to trouble you.

I love you and you always manage to keep my smile on my face. Something no one has/could ever do. I hope this year would be a happy year.

You are the most important person in my heart. And you know me more than you know yourself. Spoiling me with love and care everyday. As time moves on to another year, we are soon stepping another stage of a relationship. As we bring ourselves together. We will overcome any problem together and enjoy the laughs together.

I love you, forever and always,


FROM 'me'


- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely letter written. I do hope he reads it and sees how much you love him. Such a lucky guy.