twitter

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Make up

Girls love make up. 
well, most of us. 

me.. i do. =)
I mean, they are lovely, i don't create dramatic make up over and changes like THIS..

Now for THEM!!!
make up is really a need. LOL. 
i don't mean to sound bad. But u know how they say there's never ugly ones, just lazy ones. 

Hence, i'm gonna show u half of my make up. 
The make up i put on is quite heavy. ''For me lar''
with Fake eyelashes. 
Extended lines to make my eyes look longer. 
My contacts. ( they do have power, not just normal cosmetic ones )
and blusher to make my cheeks pinker and more dolly-ish. 
=DDDDDD


Hence, First picture, half face make up, half not.
I should have taken one side of my contacts down then u can see the difference, But i'll leave that to another post. 

You can tell the difference, One looks longer than the other. and darker. 
Of cz there's a slight weird difference. 
But not as dramatic as the taiwan girls. 

This is when i shut my eyes. 
You can now see the difference more. 


Now with both done. 
 and TADAH!!!!

i know i'm not that good. 
Still getting messy with it, But will learn soon enough.  =)





Make up as dramatic as this is not me. LOL
i don't do it. 
Well, i can't. 


 and i can't do this too. Like 
IT"S SUCH A HUGE DIFFERENCE. 

i mean, i don't mean to sound vain, but i think i look ok without make up. 
HEHEHEE. 
I like to leave it simple during the day. 
Let my skin breathe. 

ASIDES from sun screen. 
=( 
don't want to be tan. 
Wanna be fair and flawless. 



What's next? 

Learn how to get flawless skin. 
*envy* those korean and japanese girls. 

i meant, 

Flawless WITHOUT make up. 





Here's a video to share how dramatic they can be. Or how huge difference THEY can be.





And the POWER of make up.

Guys, you really have to see your girlfriend without make up in order to marry her.
NO OFFENCE.
but so you won't have a heart attack or thought someoneELSE came into ur house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

power of make up O-O can sometimes really scares me but at the same time it makes me curious to what I look like when I do something like that. But anyway, amazing blog, love reading it ^^