twitter

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Something else

Today, I am going to blog about somethin I never had the chance to blog or say. Never really found to moment to write it I guess. Sorry if it's late but I guess you see it.

Last year, was one hell of a year. If I was given a chance, I would turn back and do things differently. But I guess what we've got is to move forward and learn from the past.

I guess some people DID really learn from the past.

Last year I turned 21. People asked how do I feel and how did I celebrate it. Let's just say I didn't feel any older or like it was any big deal. I didn't have a party bash or anything. But I had the world's beat boyfriend who flew all the way from Malaysia to Perth to celebrate my 21st birthday together with me. Friends around me knew how excited I was when he booked his flight, there wasn't any turning back already.

I remember the day as I was walking up and down waiting for him at the arrivals. I even reached before the plane landed. After the plane landed, all I did was stood right in front of the arrivals gate/doors looking out for him. After 20 minutes of looking up and down for him, I finally saw him from far collecting his luggage. I remember the moment he popped out from the door, I just wanted to pounce on him and give him smooches and hugs. But I played it cool and hugged him tightly and kissed him.

Those days that he was around, I couldn't but jumping up and down and smiling. His smile was so charming and everytime I blush.!

That is the best 25days I have ever had in my life and I wish time would have just stopped there.

The best 25 days and the best birthday.

I miss the days you were trouble free/stress free. When you were always looking at me, flirting with me, sweet talk with me, hugging me, smiling and putting a smile on my face.

I have a wonderful boyfriend whom I guess people get jealous and wants him too.

I do not regret the past. Cz I know there's nothing u can do. All I can have is the memories you have given me.

I love you, I hope you know that.



- Posted from iPhone ♡ AilingC. ILY ♡

No comments: